Customer Service Associate APPLY NOW
Little Bipsy is about quality, comfort, and everyday style. Customer Service lives and breathes our core focus of influencing and empowering the parenting community, helping to shape our customers’ experience. From fashion advice for our little stylers, to troubleshooting orders, Customer Service is ready to help with anything. This role will act as a subject matter expert who delivers empathetic, detail-oriented solutions to our customers.
Brand Ambassador - Brings Little Bipsy to life for our customers while building brand loyalty and championing our core values. Facilitates Little Bipsy showroom and social media interaction from the front desk.
Customer Engagement – Delivers exceptional service and develops lasting relationships with customers via Little Bipsy channels for communication - in-person, phone, emails, live chats and via social media. Assists customers with order pick up and at shoppable showroom. Processes in-person and online returns and exchanges.
Positivity – Troubleshoots and resolves customer issues with the utmost care and respect by listening to their problems and offering creative solutions.
Team Player – Collaborates with peers and leadership; shares ideas and jumps in to support the needs of the team. Contributes to an empathetic, positive and energetic team culture.
Goal Oriented – Delivers personalized service while meeting quality and productivity goals.
Growth Mindset – Shares customer feedback and information with other team members and leaders in order to continuously improve and evolve the customer experience.
- Lives our Core Value every day
- Builds relationships naturally, embraces individuality, and fosters diversity
- Passionate, sales driven and determined to deliver an extraordinary customer experience
- Represents the Little Bipsy brand through polished communication and professionalism
- 1+ years experience working in a customer-focused setting
- Able to think quickly and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- You listen well and understand the needs of our customers and our business. You express your ideas clearly and communicate persuasively to produce positive results.
You are empathetic; able to see situations from the customer’s perspective and provide the best solutions aligned with Little Bipsy’s core values and policies.
- Able to assist customers by bringing purchases to their cars; able to lift and mobilize small to medium items up to 50 lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and adhering to safety guidelines
- Ability to maneuver effectively around warehouse
- Position entails prolonged sitting
Little Bipsy is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.|||Everett, WA |||Customer Service Team||||||Odd4k~2GgzpdvICb|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false