Human Resources Manager APPLY NOW
We are seeking a Human Resources Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will bring a proven background in managing a human resources department. He/She will be responsible for providing administrative support for the department, assisting with the hiring process, scheduling interviews, implementing new employee orientations, updating employee records with new hire information as well as maintaining benefits and understanding coverage. The ability to work independently and manage multiple projects is a must.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform administrative work, including maintaining electronic files and scanning mail for the Human Resources department
- Update our internal databases with new employee data including contact details and employment forms
- Manage job advertisements on job portals
- Assist with the hiring process, including submitting job postings online and scheduling candidate interviews
- Coordinate logistics for new hire orientations and employee training sessions
- Manage team benefits
- Other duties as requested by manager
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of five years of experience
- HR or related college degree
- Must be able to handle confidential information with discretion
- Exceptional organization, time, and deadline management
- Flexible schedule, able to be semi on call with employee situations or questions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Experience with Gusto preferred not required.
The applicant must be flexible, professional, highly motivated, and able to manage multiple responsibilities and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
For consideration, please include your resume when replying.
Little Bipsy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|||Everett, WA |||Leadership Team||||||O7FURD3aJY-0q51U|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false