Warehouse Associate APPLY NOW
As a Warehouse Associate, you are responsible for the accurate receiving, storing, picking, put-away, and shipping of product to meet company standards of safety, security and productivity. You will help move product accurately and expertly throughout the warehouse.
- Conducts operations in a manner that promotes safety in accordance with federal, state, and local law
- Ensures products are stored/putaway/picked/shipped accurately and in a manner that will not damage the items
- Performs warehouse duties activities that include some or all the following: receiving, returns, QA, cycle count, shipping, picking, and packing of customer orders.
- Pays close attention to details
- Maintains/exceeds productivity standards
- Safely operates in a warehouse environment
- Work well in a team environment while maintaining a positive attitude and flexibility
- Reads and follows written communications
- Operates a scanner to track the location of product in the building
- Ensures that the warehouse is consistently clean and free of debris
- Lives our Core Value every day
- Builds relationships naturally, embraces individuality, and fosters diversity
- Utilizes proven project management skills and the ability to structure and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and drives them to completion, often with short deadlines and with a high degree of accountability and accuracy
- 1+ years experience in a distribution center or warehouse environment
- Ability to safely operate power material handling equipment as necessary
- Basic mathematics and reading skills
- Strong understanding of inventory flow
- Works well under pressure and time constraints
- Commitment to working in ways that support and encourage diversity, equity and inclusion
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Climb, balance, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Ability to push, pull, and lift freight and other objects of various shapes, sizes and weights up to 50 pounds
- Operate warehouse equipment as required for position (i.e. forklift, pallet jack, cherry picker) which requires coordinated movements
Works in a warehouse environment in all types of weather. Using proper safety procedures will eliminate any potential hazards. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Little Bipsy is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.|||Everett, WA |||Fulfillment and Inventory Team||||||jQ6JhkJHoTC-qcWG|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false