It’s officially spooky season! Who’s ready for the corn mazes, haunted houses, trick or treating and more?? 😍
We love this nostalgic time. Remember the good ol’ days with family and friends? And the pure joy this season brought to us as kids? It’s so sweet to know it’s now OUR kids making those memories! (Um...how did we get so old??)
With that being said, we want to be a part of your lifelong memories. And what better way to do that than a...
...LITTLE BIPSY COSTUME CONTEST!!
At the end of this month, we’ll be giving out THREE Little Bipsy gift cards for your best, LB-incorporated costumes!
Here are the rules:
- You gotta use LB in your costume! (DUH!!) Check out our pics for inspo 🤍 You’ll also be more noticed depending on creativity + execution!
- This isn’t a time for brand reppin’! Any brand repping posts won’t be considered.
- Post on Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #LBhalloween. If you don’t use the hashtag, we might not see your post! Please note: If your accounts are private, please post in our Little Bipsy VIP Facebook group using the hashtag.
- You must post your costume by/on October 31st! All costumes posted on November 1st and after will not be considered.
Your little could be a Greaser/Rocker, an adorable Barbie + more!
Here are the categories and prizes 🎉
- Brittani’s favorite. Brit herself will pick her favorite costume and you + your little styler will get a $50 LB gift card!
- Best siblings' costumes. We see those matching costumes! Costumes must match, be a dynamic duo, etc., to be considered. And you + your little styler’s will take home a $100 LB gift card!
- The fan favorite. This one will be chosen by YOU ALL. Our team will pick our top five favorite costumes, post them, and have you all vote! Voting will take place on November 1st and until November 2nd. The post with the most likes will win, sending you home with a $100 LB gift card!
We hope you have so much fun and make so many memories with your littles this spooky season. And we can’t wait to see your LB costumes!!
XO Brittani and the LB Team