WHAT CAN/CANOT BE RETURNED?
- Our exchange policy is limited to 30 days from purchase date.
- To be eligible for return/exchange, applicable items must be unworn/unused with original tags attached.
- All “Outlet” and “Marked Down” items are FINAL SALE and not applicable for return or exchange.
- All Boxer Briefs are FINAL SALE. For sanitary reasons we do not accept returns or exchanges on underwear.
- Please refer to our sizing chart prior to purchasing SALE items. We are not responsible for incorrect sizing once the order has been processed.
DO ALL RETURNS/EXCHANGE HAVE A PREPAID RETURN LABEL?
- Prepaid return labels are provided with USPS Shippo and FedEx Ground options are selected for customers within the Continental US.
- Return labels are not available for International orders. If you wish to do a return please take item(s) to your local post office and mail them to Little Bipsy at 3601 N. McDonald St. Suite 100 Mckinney, TX 75071 USA
WHEN DOES THE 30 DAY RETURN/EXCHANGE WINDOW BEGIN?
- Our 30 return window begins with the purchase date.
HOW DO EXCHANGES WORK?
- Exchanges are for color or size changes only of the exact same item purchased. To be eligible for return/exchange, applicable items must be unworn/unused with original tags attached and within 30 days of the purchase date. Keep in mind all “Clearance” and “Marked Down” items are FINAL SALE and not applicable for return and/or exchange.
You can start the return/exchange process on our website which you can find with this link https://littlebipsy.com/pages/returns.
Once the original item has been received and processed, our team will create a new order for your requested items.
CAN I EXCHANGE A FINAL SALE ITEM?
- All “Outlet” and “Marked Down” items are FINAL SALE and not applicable for return and/or exchange.
HOW DO I RETURN A GIFT?
- Contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with the original purchaser's name, email or order number. With this information a team member will be able to provide a return shipping label for the gift. Once the package is received our team will process the return for store credit to you.
HOW DO I INCLUDE A PERSONALIZED NOTE OR GIFT RECEIPT TO AN ORDER?
- If you have a specific request or would like a personalized note for a gift order placed, please leave it in the “notes” section prior to placing your order. If you forgot to leave a specific request in the “notes” section, please send an email to email@example.com and refer to your purchase invoice number in the email subject line.
- If we are sending it directly to the gift recipient, please make sure to provide the gift recipients address as the destination/shipping address.
- We typically send receipts/order confirmations electronically, if you would like a gift receipt to be included in the package please add this request to the "notes" section at checkout.
AM I ABLE TO ADD OR CHANGE AN ITEM IN MY ORDER?
While we do our best to accommodate requests, unfortunately we are not able to make changes in this way. Editing orders is something we consistently have issues with on the system side and this is the best way to streamline the fulfilling process.
I FORGOT MY DISCOUNT CODE, HOW CAN I ADD IT NOW THAT MY ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED?
Unfortunately, due to the nature of our discount codes and order tracking we are not able to add these codes retroactively. With this being said, if your order has not been fulfilled yet and you would like to cancel your order so that you can reorder using an active code please either email or call our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 469-422-6635.WHAT DO I DO IF I RECEIVED A DEFECTIVE ITEM?
If you received an item that is defective, please email a photo to email@example.com. Once we receive your email, you have two options:
- If we have the item in stock, we will send you a replacement ASAP
- If we are out of stock, we will send you shop credit
There is no need to send the defective item back to us. Please keep or donate.
WHAT IS THE TIMEFRAME TO REPORT DEFECTIVE ITEMS?
We honor a generous courtesy of either a replacement or store credit for defective items brought to our attention within 6 months of the original purchase date.
DO YOU HAVE A REWARDS PROGRAM?
Yes! Please sign up for our rewards program here: https://littlebipsy.com/account/register and receive 10 points for every dollar spent. Points can be redeemed for discount codes on future orders.
WHAT ARE YOUR SHIPPING POLICIES?
Order Processing Time:
- Most items we carry in our shop are stocked and ready to ship.
- Your purchase will be shipped immediately following payment receipt and verification.
- Normal fulfillment time is approximately three to five business days but during our twice a year sales our small team may need grace with the volume of orders that come in.
- For International orders, shipping can take up to three weeks.
All International customers will be charged shipping and tax at checkout. Duties paid invoice will be sent by the carrier after the package has been through customs.
Shipping Methods: All purchases/orders are shipped with tracking provided through either USPS or FedEx.
Shipping Rates: FREE shipping on all US orders $35 and over.
FedEx Delivery Manager: If you would like to track and manage your FedEx package, sign up for their FREE delivery manager. Once your package leaves our warehouse, we can no longer make any delivery changes. That is only available through FedEx’s Delivery Manager website.
Shipping Upgrades: Shipping upgrade requests will be adjusted in proportion with available rates. If you would like to upgrade, please send your request via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the customer service line: 469-422-6635 and we will do our best to accommodate your shipping needs.
WHERE ARE YOUR SHOWROOMS LOCATED?
We have shoppable showrooms at both our Mckinney Warehouse and Everett Headquarters locations open 9-3, Monday thru Friday.
Little Bipsy McKinney Fulfillment Center - 3601 N. McDonald St., Suite 100 Mckinney, TX 75071
Little Bipsy Headquarters - 10315 Airport Rd., Suite 102 Everett, WA 98204
IS THE EDMONDS STORE THE SAME AS ONLINE?
Our Edmonds store is owned by Brittani Little but operates as a retailer. They carry all LB items as well as many of our other favorites brands.
Due to having separate systems for our Edmonds store and Online store, please note our store policies:
Online order returns CANNOT be returned to the store. Please refer to the online return portal on our website.
- Gift cards purchased online CANNOT be used at the store in Edmonds.
- Online Loyalty Rewards CANNOT be redeemed at the store in Edmonds.
WHAT IS THE NEWBORN BOX CAMPAIGN?
Brittani and our team share a heart and passion for mamas, littles, and their families. Our goal is not only to create a high quality, modern brand for you and your little styler, but to also foster empowerment and offer support within the parenting community. To accomplish this, we have started our Newborn Box Campaign where mamas in local birthing centers will receive a gift box to include a 2-way zip ribbed romper, matching ribbed beanie, 3-pack of baby socks, a pair of adult socks, 3-pack of spiral hair ties, notepad and a “welcome home” note with words of encouragement and congratulations handwritten by a member of the LB team. Donation boxes are currently being delivered in the area near our LB Headquarters in WA with plans to expand in the future.
ARE THERE MULTIPLE TYPES OF NEWBORN BOXES?
When purchasing you'll have 4 color options to choose from for the 2-way Zip Ribbed Romper and matching Ribbed Beanie; sage, shell, charcoal and latte. Whether you purchased one for yourself (Newborn Gift Box) or to donate to our local birthing center (Donation Newborn Gift Box) we will match your purchase with an additional gift box to donate.
DO YOU OFFER WHOLESALE OPPORTUNITIES?
Our application is not open yet but please reach out to our wholesale team at email@example.com for further information.
WHAT STEPS DO I NEED TO TAKE TO COLLABORATE WITH LB?
Please apply through our collaboration form link below to be considered as a brand partner. https://forms.monday.com/forms/d0a035a33d826d44f9e2c6eae38f39e7?r=use1
HOW DOES A BACKORDER OCCUR?
While we do our best to avoid backorders, unfortunately, our ordering and back-end inventory/fulfillment systems are not always able to keep in sync during high traffic sales and large order volume. This can cause the inventory to show incorrectly and create backorders. Our team works diligently at clearing backordered items by issues refunds and sending out notifications to keep fulfillment moving.
Orders affected by this are only ones that were placed after the inventory ran out, which our system tracks and shows once synced.
For additional support or other questions please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org